Friday, November 19, 2010

Just call me "Samples"

At work the girls started calling me "samples"! It's kinda funny, but it's true. I always have to tell people about the free samples that I get in the mail. Yesterday I got a free pair of glasses! yes I said it GLASSES! They are even prescription. I did have to pay shipping, but that was not much. They were a $128.00 pair of frames w/ regular prescription lenses for only $16.00 shipped  to my house! It was from a company called coastal contacts.com. All you had to do was "like" them on facebook and they gave you a code to use to get the glasses for only the cost of shipping. It was great! Today I signed up for a free sample of cat food (purina, which is a great brand and always a large sample) and a sample of Folgers coffee. Last week I got some breathe right strips in the mail. I don't snore, but I wanted to try them out to see what they are like. :o) I would love to get scrapbook item samples, but I can never find anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment