Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Hi Everyone! Thanksgiving is tomorrow! We are not going home (to michigan) this year, but we are going to a co-workers house to have dinner. We are saving our time to travel for Christmas time. I hope to make some videos over the weekend. I have Thurs, Fri & Sat off this week. I also hope to get a new camera for Christmas so that i don't have to use my web cam anymore. I don't have good lighting with my web cam and sometimes the sound is not very good sometimes either.

Other than that, not much is going on. We are getting ready and making lists for Christmas shopping for each other and our family. I love shopping for others and wrapping the gifts and the everything that goes with that. I just love Christmas! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment